PPC advertising is a great way to target your audience and find out what they are looking for. This type of advertising also helps you to cut down on costs since you only have to pay for the ads that work.
Know about PPC
It is a form of advertising that has been around for a long time. It is a form of internet marketing that involves the use of adverts on search engines and other websites. PPC campaigns are usually focused on driving traffic to websites, generating awareness, or raising brand awareness. They are often used in conjunction with SEO campaigns to improve the quality of traffic to a website. Advertisers bid on keywords and phrases relevant to their business so they appear in the sponsored listings when someone searches for them (or related words). They can also set the maximum amount they are willing to pay per click (e.g., $0.50) or per impression (e.g., $1).
PPC, or Pay-Per-Click, is a type of advertising that charges the advertiser only when someone clicks on their ad. Pay-Per-Click ads are an excellent way to get your business in front of potential customers who are actively looking for businesses like yours. It can also be an excellent way to increase your organic search engine rankings. PPC ads offer benefits that include:
- Control – With the decision of keywords, keywords’ placement(s), keywords’ targeting, and restrictions needed, you are well in total control!
- Reach – PPC ads can target specific keywords and locations to reach people in a particular area or with a certain interest. Thus, contributing largely to businesses’ marketing goal(s). This happens to be a very powerful tool to align a website’s traffic driver(s) to a business’s end goal(s).
- Conjugation – PPC works very well with a multitude of other marketing channels. PPC & SEO both work very well in conjugation as the traffic-building impressions & opportunities are for the similar audience(s); these are the people who use Google for finding services, products, and/or information.
- Cost – PPC ads are usually cheaper than other types of advertising because you only pay when someone clicks on your ad. With PPC, you enjoy budget flexibility if your need is to start small!
- Targeting – You can target your audience by location, keyword, and more so you can reach the people most likely to be your potential clients.
Widepool PPC Services
Pay-Per-Click is a type of advertising that uses search engines to place ads on web pages. Advertisers can bid for keywords or phrases relevant to their product. The advertiser with the highest bid will have their ad appear at the top of the search results when that keyword or phrase is searched. Widepool is a PPC management company that specializes in the development and implementation of effective PPC campaigns for clients. Widepool’s mixed bag of services includes the following:
- Campaign Management
- Account Management
- AdWords Management
- SEM Strategy Development
- Adwords Training