WordPress is THE Most Popular CMS i.e. the content management system used around the World for creating a website/blog from scratch, or for improving any existing website. You will be astounded to know that more websites running across the world are WordPress powered than any other CMS. In fact, WordPress is powering a whopping 4.5% of the entire internet. Around 50% to 60% of the websites using any CMS are actually built on WordPress. And also, 17 blog posts are published every second daily on different WordPress sites. Many high-profile notable brands have been using WordPress like CNN, Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, People Magazine, The New Yorker, MTV News, Facebook Newsroom, Reuters, NASA, and many more. If the WordPress platform is powerful enough for their websites, then it is definitely going to be powerful enough for almost any website one needs to build! For any website designer, it is advantageous to choose WordPress as the platform to build the website. Following are the 10 facts that drive home WordPress’ popularity:
- WordPress is easy to use. Even if you don’t have any technical skills, you can still create a beautiful website with WordPress. There are plenty of tutorials and support available to help you if you get stuck.
- WordPress is flexible. You can use WordPress to create any kind of website or blog you want. There are thousands of themes and plugins available to help you customize your site to look and function exactly the way you want.
- WordPress is affordable. You can create a WordPress website or blog for free. If you want to add some extra features, such as a custom domain name or premium themes, you can do so for a very reasonable price.
- WordPress is popular. WordPress powers millions of websites and blogs around the world. This means that there is a large community of users and developers who can help you if you need support.
- WordPress is well-supported. Because WordPress is so popular, there are many people and companies who offer support for WordPress users. So, if any sort of help is required, it is easy to find someone.
- WordPress is secure. WordPress is regularly updated to keep up with the latest security threats. This means that your site is less likely to be hacked or attacked.
- WordPress is scalable. Whether you are just starting with a small blog or you are running a large website, WordPress can handle it. You can easily add new features and functionality as your site grows.WordPress can grow with your business. This means that you can continue to use it as your business grows.
- WordPress is SEO-friendly. WordPress is designed to help you improve your search engine ranking. This means that your site is more likely to be found by potential customers.
- WordPress is reliable. WordPress is a well-established platform that has been tested over time. This means that you can trust it to work well.
- WordPress isn’t for blogging only. WordPress surely got its start as a worthy blogging platform, but gradually along the way, website developers started realizing that there is so much more that can be done with this platform. Now, WordPress is used for everything, from building e-commerce websites to online communities! Whether one needs to construct a basic website for any local business or a massive online store is needed to sell a plethora of products online, WordPress is the word! And, surely, it still remains awesome for blogging!
WordPress is awesome, and if you somehow run into some issue that you cannot figure out on your own, you can always seek professional help. With a wide experience and a pool of knowledge, Widepool can be your WordPress associate!