If you have been looking to boost your organic traffic, there are a number of different SEO techniques you can use.
10 Different SEO Techniques to Boost Organic Traffic
Check out these 10 different SEO techniques that can help you outsmart your competition and get those coveted top spots in SERPs.
- Checking Competitors’ Best-Performing Pages: One way to see what’s working for your competitors is to simply take a look at their best-performing pages. What’s their title and Meta description? What’s the user experience like? Answering these questions can give you some insights into what’s working for them and what you can do to improve your own ranking. Try imitating whatever you think they are doing right for replicating their success.
- Keyword Gap Analysis: This will help you identify which keywords you should be targeting. A keyword gap analysis is a great way to inform your content strategy. Essentially, you’re looking at the keywords that your competitors are ranking for that you’re not. This can inform your content strategy and help you come up with new ideas for blog posts, articles, or even products. Then, you can create content around those keywords in order to try to fill that gap.
- Digital PR for Earning Authority Backlinks: One way to boost your organic traffic is to earn authority backlinks from high-quality websites. Digital PR is a great way to earn authority backlinks. By doing things like press releases, blog posts, and infographics, you can earn high-quality backlinks from authoritative websites. This will help improve your website’s authority and improve your organic CTR. This can be done through digital PR efforts such as guest blogging, writing press releases, or creating infographics.
- Improving Organic CTR through PPC Testing: Pay-per-click (PPC) ads can be a great way to improve your organic CTR. By testing different ad copy and targeting, you can find what works best for your business and then apply those learnings to your organic listings. This will help you optimize your website for better click-through rates. By running ads for your own website, you can test different headlines, descriptions, and call-to-actions to see what works best. Then, you can apply those learnings to your organic listings.
- Optimizing for ‘People Also Ask’: The “People Also Ask” (PAA) box is a great way to optimize your organic listings and boost CTR. This can help you identify topics that are relevant to your business and target them with your content. By creating content that answers the questions that are being asked; you can improve your organic rankings and get more traffic.
- Stealing Competitors’ Broken Backlinks: Yes! You can actually do this as it will help you improve your own link building efforts.
- Using Supporting Content for Topical Expertise: You can also make use of supporting content for the purpose of topical expertise. This will help improve your website’s authority and improve your organic CTR.
- Using Internal Links for Supercharging Page-2 Rankings: You can make use of internal links so as to supercharge the Page-2 ranking. This will help improve your website’s search engine ranking.
- Optimizing for Core Web Vitals: This will help improve your website’s overall performance.
- Doing Effectual PR Efforts: PR is a very good medium to get ideal SEO results. With effective PR efforts, you can improve your website’s reputation and improve your organic CTR.
Avail of Widepool’s Expert SEO Services
As you know, SEO is an important part of online marketing, and it can be difficult to keep up with the latest trends and changes. That’s where Widepool’s expert SEO services come in. We can help you optimize your website for the search engines, so you can attract more visitors and get more business. Our team of SEO experts will work with you to identify the best keywords for your website and then help you implement them in a way that will improve your search engine ranking. We can also help you with link building and other strategies that can help you get more traffic. If you’re ready to take your website to the next level, contact Widepool today and learn more about our SEO services. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have and get started on improving your online visibility.