Creating a great website isn’t just about having great content – although that’s definitely important. There are a lot of other factors that go into creating a website that’s easy to use, visually appealing, and authoritative.
Top 6 Website Features That Can Make It Highly Compelling
There are a number of features that can make a website compelling and enable easy navigation for users. A trendy, intuitive design is paramount for a great user experience. Relevant, authoritative website content is also the key to engage users. Additionally, product visuals and descriptions can help users understand what they are looking at and make informed decisions. Finally, social media can be used as an extension of the business website to further engage users. Here are some of the key features to focus on:
- Easy navigation: Visitors should be able to easily find the information they are looking for on your website. This means having a well-organized navigation menu and clear labeling on each page.
- Trendy website design: Keeping your website design up-to-date is important for two reasons. First, it will ensure that your site looks professional; and second, it will make it more user-friendly. A trendy website design is clean, easy to navigate, and uses clear and concise typography.
- Authoritative content: Your website content should be well-written and accurate. It should also be authoritative, which means it should come from a reliable source. If you are writing about a controversial topic, make sure to include both sides of the argument.
- Product visuals & descriptions: If you are selling products on your website, it is important to include high-quality visuals and clear descriptions. Customers should be able to easily see what they are buying and understand what it does.
- Social media integration: Social media is a great way to connect with your customers and promote your website. Make sure to include social media buttons on your website and link to your accounts from your blog.
- Integrated blog: A blog is a great way to generate new content for your website and keep your visitors coming back. No! You do not need to go on the tough road of becoming another Shakespeare; you can instead hire a worthy writer to generate the blog posts for you. Just make sure to choose the blog topics relevant to your niche.
- Mobile-friendly: A growing number of people are accessing the internet from their mobile devices, so it is important to make sure your website is mobile-optimized. This means using a responsive design, having a clear layout, and using large fonts.
There are a lot of factors that make a website great, but some key features are easy navigation, a trendy and intuitive design, relevant and authoritative content, and well-done product visuals and descriptions. Another important element is having a strong social media presence to extend your reach and connect with potential and existing customers. And finally, don’t forget the value of a company blog. By regularly sharing informative and engaging blog posts, you can show your audience that you are an expert in your field, and build trust & credibility. If you are looking to create a great website, these are the features to focus on. Avail of Widepool’s website development services to nail it!