Cornerstone content is the foundation of your SEO rankings. It’s the most important content on your website, and it needs to be strong and high-quality if you want to rank well in search engines. That’s why it’s so important to have well-written and informative cornerstone content on your site.
Your cornerstone content should be keyword-rich and optimized for search engines, but it should also be interesting and useful to your readers. It should be the kind of content that people will want to share and link to.
If you don’t have any cornerstone content on your site, it’s time to start creating it. It could be a helpful blog post, an informative article, or even a video tutorial. Whatever it is, make sure it’s high-quality and informative, and you’ll start to see your SEO rankings improve pretty quickly.
If you are looking to create high-quality cornerstone content for your website homepage, there are a few things you’ll need to keep in mind.
- Keep It Focused – Your content should be focused on a specific topic. It shouldn’t be a broad overview of your website or business. Instead, it should be laser-focused on a specific topic that is relevant to your audience.
- Make It Comprehensive – Your content should be comprehensive and provide a thorough overview of the topic at hand. It should be in-depth enough to really educate your audience and leave them with a complete understanding of the subject.
- Keep It Updated – It’s important to keep your content up-to-date. As your business or website changes, your cornerstone content should be updated to reflect those changes. This will ensure that your audience always has the most accurate and relevant information.
- Keep It Well-Written – As with all content on your website, your cornerstone content should be well-written. This means avoiding typos, grammar errors, and using proper sentence structure. Not only will this make your content easier to read, but it will also help to solidify your brand as a credible source of information.
- Keep It Well-Designed – In addition to being well-written, your cornerstone content should also be well-designed. This means using proper formatting, typography, and images. A well-designed piece of content will be more visually appealing and easier to read.
- Keep It Linkable – When creating content, be sure to include links to other relevant content on your website. This will help make your content more linkable and help to drive traffic to other areas of your website.
- Keep It Shareable – Your content should be shareable on social media and other online platforms. This will help to increase its reach and exposure and attract new readers.
- Promote It – Finally, be sure to promote your cornerstone content heavily. This means using online SEO techniques along with offline marketing strategies to get the word out. By promoting your content, you can attract more readers and help to boost your website’s SEO.
Don’t Leave Any Stone Unturned With Your Marketing Efforts – Contact Team Widepool To Get The Best Quality Cornerstone Content to Help Boost Your Overall Online Company Portfolio! Team Widepool’s Vast ‘Experience’ is Their Greatest Source of Digital Marketing & SEO Knowledge!